A fireman was badly burned while fighting a blaze at an auto repair shop in the northwest Iowa town of Greenville on Thursday afternoon. Firefighters were called to Chad’s Repair around four P.M. for what was initially said to be a pickup on fire in the building, but when fire trucks arrived, the building itself was on fire. Investigators believe a trouble light was dropped on the floor under the pickup being serviced, igniting gasoline on the floor. The firefighter who was injured was life flighted to a Sioux City hospital but his name and condition are unknown. The building and the truck were a total loss.
You are here: / / Fireman burned in repair shop fire