A judge has rejected a Burlington woman’s request forfreedom until her trial for a variety of drug charges. Jean Cresswell isaccused of giving her 14-year-old daughter, Jessica Smith, a lethal dose ofmethamphetamine. Smith is believed to be the youngest Iowan to ever diefrom a meth overdose.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G