It will soon be harder for gamblers to get cash in thestate’s casinos. State gambling regulators have imposed a rule that willprohibit casino customers from getting cash advances on credit cards. Therule takes effect February 28th.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G
- Iowa’s DeJean and Taylor are finalists for national awards