Republicans in Des Moines are considering a four-year,300-million dollar tax-cut package. House Speaker Ron Corbett says theG-O-P is looking at nearly all state taxes for possible cuts,… includingpension, inheritance, and social security taxes. House Republican leader Brent Siegrist (SEE-grist) says his party hopesto create a package that Democratic Governor Vilsack would approve.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal