For the third time in three weeks, Vice President Al Gore is campaigning inIowa. This latest trip stretches over two days, and includes a sleep-overat a farm near Colo. Iowa Democratic Party Executive Director Kim Warkentinsays the trip’s important for Gore’s campaign.Warkentin says Gore needs to escape the trappings of office andspend time one-on-one with Iowans.Gore’s first stop is Waterloo. Gore makes appearances in Ames and CedarRapids tomorrow.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness