Iowa ranks third in the nation on a new survey of “most livable” states.Kansas-based publisher Morgan-Quitno Press puts Minnesota and Colorado atnumbers one and two with third-place Iowa just in front of Kansas and Utah.The rankings are based on 43 factors, things like: education, crime,employment, spending on the arts, and number of sunny days.Company president Scott Morgan says Iowa has traditionally done very well onthe annual survey.This year’s bottom five are: Arkansas, New Mexico, Louisiana, West Virginiaand Mississippi at number 50.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa