The U.S. District Attorney in Cedar Rapids says a Kansas City, Kansas, manhas pled guilty to seven bank robberies, including three in Iowa. Richard Wyatt pled guilty to robbing banks in Clinton, Greenfield and MasonCity along with banks in Omaha, Wisconsin and Missouri. Wyatt will besentenced in July.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!