The former volleyball coach at Iowa State University turned herself over toAmes authorities Thursday afternoon. Kerry Miller pleaded innocent tocharges filed against her. Story County Attorney Steven Holmes says Millerwaived her preliminary hearing.The 36-year-old Miller is accused of falsifying information on her resume –which is illegal under state law. She got the job as I-S-U’s coach based, inpart, upon some items shown on the resume. Holmes says Miller could be facingjailtime.I-S-U’s Department of Public Safety tried to serve warrants on Miller twicethis month but couldn’t find her. She was reportedly in New Jersey.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature