A convicted burglar with some unusual dining habits is being treated ineastern Iowa. 25-year-old Jeremy Stevens pleaded guilty to a rash of break-ins in Clinton.He was ordered to have medical tests after eating a variety of objects,including light bulbs, pins and paper clips.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature