Winnebago Industries is planning a three-point-six million dollar expansionat its facility in northern Iowa’s Forest City. The expansion will enable Winnebago to build another thousand motor homeseach year and to hire up to 200 workers.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal