The recently-elected head of the Iowa Christian Coalition has been removedfrom office by national officials. Ex-Iowa Christian Coalition head Bobbie Gobel had accused the Steve Forbescampaign of plotting to hire temp workers to vote in the Iowa RepublicanParty’s Straw Poll August 14th. Forbes campaign officials strongly deniedher accusations and she later retracted her story. The National ChristianCoalition has ousted Gobel as well as the whole Iowa board of directors. Long-time Iowa Christian Coalition leader Ione (eye-own) Dilley has beennamed temporary leader of the Iowa arm of the conservative group.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal