Still more legal records have vanished from the Scott County Courthouse.An unidentified Quad City lawyer has admitted to taking a previous batch ofrecords to show flaws in the system. No charges were filed. Missing are allsorts of citations and the fines paid for them.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!