A Creighton University economic survey of nine midwestern states shows thecost of making goods continues to increase.Creighton economist Dr. Ernie Goss says the increase in production costshasn’t translated into a slowing economy just yet, but could later thisyear.Dr. Goss says Iowa’s economy has weathered problems in the ag sector verywell.Goss does a monthly survey of Iowa and eight other states.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness