The Iowa Cubs will pull out all the stops in an attempt to draw 500-thousandfans to Sec Taylor Stadium next season. The I-Cubs drew a record466-thousand fans to the stadium in 1995 and spokesman Brett Dolan saystopping the half million mark in attendance is the next step.Dolan says they will make it worth their while for the 500-thousandth fanwho will get a new car if they hit the mark.The team announced that ticket prices will remain the same for next seasonand Dolan says by drawing more fans, that will help the club keep ticketprices low.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!