A group of University of Iowa faculty members from the College of Medicineis in Moscow for a conference to discuss family medicine. Internationalprogram development coordinator Robin Paetzold (pet-zold) says theconference is the culmination of six years of work with the Russians.Paetzold says the U-of-I doctors can learn from their Russian counterparts. She says the family medicine model used in the United States is more costeffective for Russia.Paetzold says the work with Russia should carry over into other countries.The 10 University of Iowa faculty members will be in Moscow through the endof this week.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight