An semi collided with an Amtrack passenger train near Osceola this morning.The driver of the semi was seriously injured and later died at the ClarkeCounty Hospital. None of the 250 passengers on board the train were hurt. Arailroad employee on the train did suffer minor injuries..
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer