A three month investigation concluded last night with a drug bust in North Central Iowa. Floyd County officials raided a meth lab last night in Charles City. 28-year-old Randy Lee Dann was arrested and charged with manufacture of methamphetamine and other related offenses.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges
- Iowan leading board of national council that promotes composting
- Report: Cancer cases are rising in Iowa while cancer deaths fall