Drake used a 20-to-two run midway through the second half to build a 30-point lead as the Bulldogs cruised to an 84-59 win over Iowa in womens’ basketball action Monday night. It marked the Bulldogs first win in Carver-Hawkeye Arena since 1984. Drake coach Lisa Bluder.Drake shot 62-percent for the game in winning their fourth straight.It marked the second straight game that Iowa has faced a visiting team with a hot hand. Hawkeye coach Angie Lee said even so, she felt for much of the game her team played good defense.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Mississippi River bridge at Lansing could remain closed for months
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email
- House Democrats back state directed retirement savings accounts
- Hinson says temporary federal spending plan likely by Friday deadlie
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill