An Elkader man has pleaded guilty to harassment for trying to convince a former classmate to pose for revealing pictures which he planned to post on the Internet. 21-year-old Jason Reichardt entered the guilty plea Wednesday. He was sentenced to one-year of supervised probation. Authorities say Reichardt approached Shantel Burns this fall and offered her one dollar for each picture he took her her — and he planned to snap pictures of her in a bikini, topless — and in the nude. He threatened to put pictures that looked like her on the internet when she refused.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!