Kurt Warner was presented with a Ford truck this morning in Atlanta after being named the M-V-P of Super Bowl XXXIV. Warner passed for a Super Bowl record 414 yards and two touchdowns in the St.Louis Rams 23-16 victory over the Tennessee Titans. Ironically, Warner reached the pinnacle of the sport in the same city where he took part in training camp after signing to play with Amsterdam in the World League just a few years ago.While Warner figures to strike it rich with a new contract he will never forget the early years of sacrafice by his family to keep his career going.Warner was asked what the moral to his story is. He said that was for others to decide.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Haley calls Alabama debate a scrum, CNN to host Iowa debate in January
- Canadian National buying Iowa Northern Railway
- Report finds farmland holding value in face of economic issues
- Late Hollywood legend Norman Lear touted ‘I come from Des Moines’ (AUDIO)
- Check the labels before hanging holiday lights to avoid a fire