The Iowa Hawkeyes host 15th ranked Kansas tonight in a nationally televised contest. Iowa coach Steve Alford says his team will need a big performance to post the upset but says no game plan they devise will take away a size advantage by Kansas. Alford says great size really helps on the defensive end.Last year, Kansas forced 31-turnovers but still lost to the Hawkeyes in Lawrence. Kansas coach Roy Williams.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!