The Iowa State Cyclones have climbed three spots to 17th on the latest associated Press top 25. The Cyclones are 7-1 in the Big-12 and 19-3 overall heading into Wednesday’s game at Missouri and coach Larry Eustachy admits his team’s record is a little surprising. He says he knew the team had potential, but there were a lot of unknowns. Eustachy says by no means are they satisfied, they need to get better in a lot of areas. He says they could play better basketball and still come up short because of their compettion. Eustachy says to stay in the title hunt the Cyclones must have success on the road and that will be the challenge against Missouri.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record