The Iowa State women are at home tonight against Big-12 leading Oklahoma. The Cyclones are 8-1 in conference play while the Sooners are 9-0 and Iowa State coach Bill Fennelly says it is a big game for both teams.Fennelly says while Oklahoma is considered a surprise at 9-0 he felt the Sooners would be vastly improved this season.Fennelly says both teams want to push the tempo.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record