A Manchester company says it will soon close its doors. Tredegar Film Products says it will shut down its film-making plant due to a decrease in demand for the film. The move will put 60 people out of work. Manchester officials will meet Monday to dicuss ways to help the plant’s workers find new jobs.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!