A West Des Moines specialty insurance company is making a major move into California. GuideOne Insurance has completed the acquisition of Carnegie Holdings Incorporated of Camarrillo, California.Jeff Eaton is President of Consumer Services for GuideOne. He says the company provides “specialty” auto insurance for people who have had trouble obtaining insurance due to their driving or payment record. Eaton says the aquisition of Carnegie Holdings will expand the company by 11-hundred agents in California.GuideOne currently does business in 22 states with 120-million dollars in revenue, and Carnegie should add 30-million more dollars in revenue. Eaton says the aquisition of the California company moves GuideOne into the top 25 among specialty insurers. GuideOne began offering its specialty insurance in 1982.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A sure sign spring is coming: The Home + Garden Show opens today
- Iowa farmer calls on Congress to pass ‘climate-smart’ Farm Bill
- Public weighs in on AEA changes during hearing at Iowa Capitol
- Author of memoir about being a foster care parent to speak in Iowa tonight
- Teen dies in Howard County farm accident