The search continues today for a woman who drowned in Clear Lake Sunday while trying to save her son.Clear Lake fire department spokesman Jack Wilcox says they’re getting a lot of help in the search.They have dive teams in from Minneapolis and Clinton with special “cadaver dogs” trained to search the water for bodies. Wilcox says they may bring in special sonar or infrared technology to help search. He says the water is so murky, it’s hard to see anything.Wilcox says they hope to be able to find the body today.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness