Iowa State University President Martin Jischke (jiss-kee) this morning admitted he has talked with officials from Purdue University about becoming the Indiana school’s next president. Jischke was asked about the Purdue job during taping of the I-P-T-V program, “Iowa Press” which airs Sunday. In June, Jischke will have been at Iowa State University 10 years. I-S-U sources indicate Jischke will talk with Purdue officials over the weekend.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!