The University of Northern Iowa has been chosen to provide training in a new Internet software. “Web Course Tools” or WebCT allows teachers at all levels to use the Internet to provide students with on-line classes or individual assignments. U-N-I spokesperson TyAnn Morehead says the university has been classified a “WebCT Institute.” Morehead says U-N-I will train teachers and professors who want to use the WebCt technology in their classroom.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids
- Wife of murdered Iowa prison guard calls for expanding union rights
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student