The Triple-A has begun calculating average gasoline prices on a daily rather than monthly basis. Triple-A of Iowa spokeswoman Barbara Buchholz says the daily checks are spurred by the interest of the media and public.Buchholz says the Triple-A monitors credit card transactions at over 60-thousand U-S gas stations to come up with the average price for a gallon of gas.Today’s average price for Iowa was one dollar and seventy-six-cents a gallon. Buchholz says the Triple-A is working on a website which would release that daily information to the motoring public.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids
- Wife of murdered Iowa prison guard calls for expanding union rights
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student