A man who has stalked children in the Quad Cities has apparently returned. The man reportedly tried to get a boy in Eldridge to get into his pickup truck. The 13-year old boy ran away and got help. Police were unable to find the man who’s described as white with a full beard. A man fitting the same description has made several attempts to pick up kids in the Quad Cities since last December. So far, none of the children has gone along with the man.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness