The National Labor Relations Board has dismissed the major charges against the Lakeside Casino and Resort in Osceola. Employees at the Casino said the managers has not given the promised wages increases, illegally interrogated employees and used work schedules to keep employees from being involved in union activities. Lakeside General Manager Joe Massa says the ruling exonerates management.The Casino is appealing a ruling against them on some other charges that Massa calls minor. The Lakeside Casino opened in January.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- UI receives approval for work at Children’s Hospital, Memorial Union
- Iowa Senate votes to require E-Verify check for job applicants
- State archery tournament is on target this weekend
- House bill sets up licensing for armed staff in Iowa schools
- Initiative expands to help Iowa seniors stay in their homes longer