State officials are looking into an accident that endangered wildlife in a northeastern Iowa waterway. Brent Wiethorn reports:D-N-R officials say the fish kill is along a Buchanan County creek and was apparently caused by the runoff of a mixture of manure and sour milk. About a half-mile of the tributary to Otter Creek was effected.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature
- ‘Religious Freedom’ bill wins final legislative approval, heads to governor
- House votes to restrict DEI programs at Iowa, ISU and UNI