Wisconsin authorities have identified a northeast Iowa man as a weekend drowning victim on the Mississippi River. Officials say 41-year old David Lange of Farmersburg drowned at the Glenn Haven, Wisconsin boat landing. Lange apparently slipped while trying to release a boat from the dock Sunday night. In another incident on the Mississippi, crews continue looking for a Dubuque man who is presumed drowned. Police say 39-year old David Urbain jumped from a boat near Key West Sunday. Urbain went under the water and never resurfaced. A search Sunday and Monday failed to turn up Urbain’s body.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!