Former Davenport Police Sergeant Greg Collins is dropping the Civil Service appeal of his firing.Davenport’s Police Chief fired Collins on July 13th. An internal review found the 22-year veteran misused money and cars confiscated in drug and other crimes. Collins issued a statement saying he no longer wanted to work for the city.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal