The Iowa Hawkeyes host Wisconsin Saturday in Big Ten play. Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz says it has been a crazy year in the Big Ten and Wisconsin’s 1-4 league record is a perfect example. He says at the start of the season they’ve had some things throw them out of sync.Ferentz says Kyle McCann will start at quarterback after freshman Jon Buetjer injured an ankle in Saturday’s loss to Ohio State.Ferentz feels McCann can get the job done.Iowa’s offensive line continues to be overmatched. Ferentz says while the Hawks will look for some offensive linemen on the recruiting trail this year, it is not realistic to rebuild a line with one recruiting class.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response