Governors and other officials from across the country came to Iowa Wednesday for a summit on ethanol. Renewable Fuels Association president Eric Vaughn says the 24 Governors will have to adjust to the new energy policies advanced by George W. Bush, if he’s declared the next president.Vaughn says Bush has advanced the idea of boosting domestic energy production, and that includes ethanol. He says they have 90 days before the new administration takes office to come up with their objectives.Iowa Governor Tom Vilsack is out-going chairman of the 24-state Governor’s ethanol coalition.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal