Iowa’s Governor and First Lady are in their hometown of Mt. Pleasant for a gathering with family on this Thanksgiving Day. Vilsack’s two sons will join them along with other relatives. Governor Tom Vilsack will cook the turkey.He likes to cook the turkey breast-down on a low heat. He says that makes the turkey moist and it falls right off the bone.’Vilsack says Iowans have a lot to be thankful for today as our state is enjoying a prosperous time.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G