Iowans who planned to gobble some hot soup for lunch better check the label first.A Canada-based soup-making company is recalling some of its product in Iowa as it may be contaminated with botulism. F-D-A officials say Les Produits Freddy of Quebec may have incorrectly processed some of the cans. They’re marketed in Iowa under the label Tasty Classics Soups, which come in 10-and-3-quarter ounce cans. They were sold at Fareway Stores in Iowa and at some Midwestern Hy-Vee stores. No illnesses are reported. The F-D-A says consumers should not eat the soup and return the cans to the place of purchase for a full refund.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer
- Webster City man facing animal neglect charges