The Iowa Hawkeyes host Georgia Tech tonight as part of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. Iowa coach Steve Alford says defending the three will be critical. The Hawkeyes have yielded 19 three pointers in their first two games while Tech is better than 50-percent behind the arc in three victories.Iowa has started slowly in its first two games and Alford says that is not uncommon when a team has a bunch of new players.Alford says tonight begins an important stretch for the Hawks in which they play five games in 12-days.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Grassley bill would more closely regulate ‘zombie’ drug
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’