A fifth set of human remains found in northern Iowa has been identified as another victim in a 1993 drug case. The body is that of 36-year-old Terry DeGeus who was supposed to testify in a drug case, but disappeared. The other bodies found recently in the Mason City area are identified as: Greg Nicholson, Lori Duncan, and Duncan’s two young daughters. It’s believed all five were killed to hinder a drug case against Dustin Honken of Britt, who is now serving a 27-year sentence for methamphetamine trafficking.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Senate OKs rules for plant or insect based proteins labeled as meat
- Northeast Iowa deputy awarded medal for bravery
- Federal appeals court rules on Iowa law banning school mask mandates
- Mississippi River bridge at Lansing could remain closed for months
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email