A Davenport man has been found guilty on three charges in the death of his two-month old daughter. 30-year-old Terrance Lake was charged with first-degree murder, but was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, child endangerment and child neglect. Lake left the girl in a closed car in downtown Davenport on a hot day in June for five hours. Lake testified he thought his girlfriend had taken the girl out of the car when he went out looking for drugs.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk