A central Iowa man is charged after authorities broke up a methamphetamine lab. Guthrie County Sheriff’s Deputies and Perry Police arrested 22-year old Brian Wind of Jamaica. He’s charged with possession of anhydrous ammonia with intent to deliver, conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dry weather could hurt some Iowa trees
- Clear Lake sets record for earliest ice-free date
- DPS Commissioner responds after sports gambling charges dropped
- Iowa paddlers need to be patient and wait for consistent warm weather
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states