Drake coach Kurt Kanaskie will be looking for improvement on the defensive end when the Bulldogs host Arkansas-Pine Bluff tonight. The Bulldogs slipped to 1-4 on the season after an 82-73 loss at Illinois-Chicago Monday and while the offense is greatly improved this season that is not the case on the defensive end. He says the team puts more emphasis on scoring than defending and the coaches are trying to change that attitude.Kanaskie may start junior forward Aaron Knight who had a standout junior college career cut short last season with a knee surgery.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!