After a year off, Luke Recker has made an immediate impact on the Iowa basketball team this season. Recker left Indiana two years ago and ended up at Iowa after a brief stay at Arizona. He scored 22-points in a victory over Northern Iowa last night and says after the layoff he has been glad to get back in the mix.Recker says the Hawkeyes have a long way to go. He says it’s great to be 6-0 but the team realizes they need to do more work.Recker says the Hawkeyes are at their best when they run offense and get quality shots.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Mississippi River bridge at Lansing could remain closed for months
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email
- House Democrats back state directed retirement savings accounts
- Hinson says temporary federal spending plan likely by Friday deadlie
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill