Investigators have pinpointed the cause of a fire that destroyed a popular eastern Iowa supper club.The State Fire Marshal’s office has ruled the fire at The Lark near Tiffin was started accidentally by a burner on a stove that was left on. Damage to the restaurant is estimated at more than 700-thousand dollars. The owners of the popular supper club say they would like to rebuild, but are waiting to see how much of the damage is covered by insurance.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness