Former Iowa Governor Terry Branstad will be home for the holidays. Late this morning, Branstad was released from the Des Moines hospital where he was taken Monday after suffering a heart attack. Eric Woolson is a spokesman for the Branstad family.Woolson says Branstad regained his appetite on Thursday and was able to sleep through the night again. Branstad, his wife, Chris, and his three children will spend the holiday in their home in Des Moines.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness