‘Tis the season…for roofs to collapse, especially in areas where nearly two feet of snow has fallen in two weeks. Part of the roof fell in at a vacant building in West Union on Thursday and a natural gas line was cut in the collapse. Firefighters rushed in and managed to cap the broken line without an explosion.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!