Vince Brautigam has been known for turning around football programs. He will get another chance at the University of Dubuque. The school has named Brautigam its new coach after Mike Murray resigned following an 0-10 campaign last fall. In the last ten years at Mount Senario College in Wisconsin, Brautigam led the school to seven conference championships and feels the commitment is in place at Dubuque to field a winner.Brautingam is confident the program will succeed, though he does not want to put a timeline on it.Brautingam is familiar with small college football in the state. He earned his degree from Iowa Wesleyan in 1988.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!