The Scott County Attorney is considering vehicular homicide charges against a hit-and-run driver who’s still on the loose. Seven people were injured in the December 26th accident, including a woman whose injuries may’ve led to the termination of her six-month pregnancy. Police say 40-year old Alan Reid rammed his semi into a van carrying 27-year-old Me Ran Kim and six others. Reid, who is wanted on drug charges in Texas, fled the scene and is still at large. Scott County Attorney Bill Davis says he’s trying to piece together evidence to determine if he’ll file vehicular homicide charges.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!