The 16th ranked Iowa Hawkeyes look to stay unbeaten in the Big Ten tonight with a victory to 18th ranked Wisconsin. Coming off a trip to the Final four the Badgers are 10-4 overall and 1-3 in the Big Ten and veteran coach Dick Bennett resigned early in the season. Iowa coach Steve Alford says despite Bennett’s absence, the Badgers are no different. Last year, Iowa led Wisconsin in Iowa City before the Badgers made a second half rally to win. A victory that helped fuel a run that ended in the Final Four. Brad Soderberg is the former head coach at Loras College and took over the Badgers after Bennett resigned. Soderberg was asked if he tried to put his personality on this team. He said if there is any difference in this team it is because he is a different person than Coach Bennett. Soderberg says he has not tried to change the way things were under Bennett.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tonight is final GOP debate before 2024 Iowa Caucuses
- Dreaming of a white Christmas? New Iowa map shows your chances
- Appeal denied for man convicted of murder outside Pisgah bar
- More people call for Woodbury County Supervisor to resign
- Congressman Feenstra says soaring national debt continues to be a concern